Zdv3's Library

The history of Mars
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Mars Story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:41 am

[ 07/02/2008 14:17 ] Post from The Firm : VOXTERM colossus view


An unknown phenomenon is occurring on the Terraformer Harper's concession.
The Colossus view on the Digging's Bar VOXTERM screen shows circles of strange color, kinds of circles of supernatural fire which defies your certainty towards the allowed physical and chemical laws.

The circles are vaporous and have a slow, misty rate… attractive… distressing.
They leave the top of his Survival Bunker.
The closest concessions hear terrifying noises, as if the exploitation of this Terraformer were twisted, inserted in the ground by an ineligible strength.

This demonstration lasts a few minutes, your time seems to have stopped.






[ 07/02/2008 19:18 ] Post from The Firm : Weird prints...


Modified Tyreprints were seen with particular details like deep side burns.
The prints are deep and the permafrost is compressed and abraded.
This phenomenon is visible in the Zone Brennan.





[ 07/02/2008 22:16 ] Post from Voxterm : Output control

Big Robot, during his tour of inspection, presented the Terrafomer who were here with a 5,000 temis reward during his visit. Number of Terraformers concerned: 35. Consult your Exploitation summary to know if you are one of the recipient.





[ 08/02/2008 06:00 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer rahan starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:42 am

[ 08/02/2008 21:32 ] Post from The Firm : The Keeper of Secrets seeks a successor

A strange humanoid materializes on the Voxterm screen of the Digging's Bar
. He looks like an unpleasant, fiftyish, silver haired man equipped with an old fashionned gas mask.
He's wearing a V-neck sweater over a work shirt,

I'm the Keeper of Secrets, a long time ago, I have taken this function in order to collect,
count and transmit the stories, the facts, curiosities, finally your lives on Mars.

In margin from the Firm, I worked in the silence of my library, gathering great knowledge and fortune.
he hour of my retirement has sounded.
I seek a successor now.

You are keen on history, patient and perspicacious ?
Becorme the archivist of the ZDV3.
You have until on Sunday, february 17 to deposit you candidature,
and to show me your working project (website, banner...)

I'll choose my successor, his reward will be a personalized unique item.
Good luck...






[ 09/02/2008 04:30 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer Ambactus starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%





[ 09/02/2008 16:50 ] Post from Voxterm : Sanitary Control

The Sanitary's Control Team of the Firm has just carried out a surprise inspection. Further Terraformers benefits from a free toilet cleaning, others won an exceptional cleanliness reward. Number of concession's owners inspected : 22. Consult your Exploitation summary to know if you are one of the beneficiary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:48 am

[ 09/02/2008 23:02 ] Post from The Firm : Weird prints...


Modified Tyreprints were seen with particular details like deep side burns.
The prints are deep and the permafrost is compressed and abraded.
This phenomenon is visible in the Zone Bobone.






[ 10/02/2008 10:45 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer silfrid starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:34 pm

[ 10/02/2008 11:05 ] Post from The Firm : Punition orbitale

Gangstaplaya was welded on a Purgatory's slab by the monitoring center of the Firme for breach of the rules. Gangstaplaya has only a 50% chance of surviving this sanction on his return to Mars.





[ 10/02/2008 11:05 ] Post from The Firm : Punition orbitale

Magicplaya was welded on a Purgatory's slab by the monitoring center of the Firme for breach of the rules. Gangstaplaya has only a 50% chance of surviving this sanction on his return to Mars.





[ 10/02/2008 20:00 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer nexod zrento starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%







[ 11/02/2008 03:05 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer nexod zrento starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:50 pm

[ 12/02/2008 08:55 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer electro starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%






[ 12/02/2008 14:35 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer loveleen starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 3 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%





[ 12/02/2008 15:07 ] Post from The Firm : medical information


The Firm is proud to protect its Terraformers thanks to a new advanced technology.
The chemical components developed in the deep Bunkers are added with the orbital medical progress.

Each Terraformer by swallwing or injecting the compounds placed at the disposal makes sure of an optimal health.
We advise to the Syndicate medical community to preach the safety towards their members and also to advise the prevention factor.

A qualified medic is a major asset for a syndicate good performance, do not hesitate to contact your medic for any medical question he'll listen and answer about your troubles, it is a professional.






[ 12/02/2008 15:36 ] Post from Voxterm : Elite Medic Staff

The mobile Elite Medic Staff of the Firm, in order to promote its avant-gardist new material carried out a free cure for all the people who were here. Numbre of Terraformers which benefit from this operation : 26. To know if you are one of the recipient of this operation, consult you Exploitation summary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:58 pm

[ 12/02/2008 17:04 ] Post from The Firm : Baleful in the rearview mirror !


The Terraformer Thany, is currently driving in his Betrayal.

The Terraformer Thany has the unpleasant surprised to see in his rearview mirror an enormous dark mass chasing him.
Only one rule, speed!
Only one Turbine failure, a driver mistake and the Baleful will shred the pilot and his Betrayal.






[ 12/02/2008 17:09 ] Post from The Firm : Danger !


The Baleful appear suddenly from the side and The Terraformer Thany's Betrayal is embedded in the gigantic stem.
The Baleful with large sparks showers and extreme heat metal pushes the Betrayal shell with his driver to several kilometers.
However, a leak of hydrogen is detected, evacuation advised.
Critical situation





[ 12/02/2008 19:09 ] Post from Voxterm : Warning

A disturbing sound wave, loud and residual reaches and spreads over your concessions, it disrupt the human physiology. This phenomenon seems to come from an old crater...





[ 12/02/2008 20:44 ] Post from The Firm : Jack box live


The Bad Ticket "jack-in-the-Box" … suddenly move and flicks itself at the Terraformer Psycauze's home.
A kind of force field protect it form blows and assault.
The little cranium dangles with a spring and a putrefying matter smell spreads from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:09 pm

[ 12/02/2008 23:06 ] Post from Voxterm : Sacred Metal Concert

A Full Orchestra's Special Metal Symphony invite all the Disciples of the Firm to a contemplation and meeting night. The music diffused is inspired from very rare recordings of cosmic sounds which be the trace of the Great Elders. Each Disciple go back, his mind still filled with an aura of power which benefit at his Syndicate.
Reply from: Admin
with the badbox and this one it's really dynamic around ! :dude:





[ 13/02/2008 08:25 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer nando starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%





[ 13/02/2008 08:55 ] Post from The Firm : The Keeper of Secrets seeks a successor

A strange humanoid materializes on the Voxterm screen of the Digging's Bar
. He looks like an unpleasant, fiftyish, silver haired man equipped with an old fashionned gas mask.
He's wearing a V-neck sweater over a work shirt,

I'm the Keeper of Secrets, a long time ago, I have taken this function in order to collect,
count and transmit the stories, the facts, curiosities, finally your lives on Mars.

In margin from the Firm, I worked in the silence of my library, gathering great knowledge and fortune.
The hour of my retirement has sounded.
I seek a successor now.

You are keen on history, patient and perspicacious ?
Become the archivist of the ZDV3.
You have until on Sunday, february 17 to deposit your candidature,
and to show me your working project (website, banner...)

I'll choose my successor, his reward will be a personalized unique item.
Good luck...
http://www.mars-help.com/int/viewtopic.php?t=2642






[ 13/02/2008 16:55 ] Post from The Firm : The Keeper of Secrets seeks a successor

A strange humanoid materializes on the Voxterm screen of the Digging's Bar
. He looks like an unpleasant, fiftyish, silver haired man equipped with an old fashionned gas mask.
He's wearing a V-neck sweater over a work shirt,

I'm the Keeper of Secrets, a long time ago, I have taken this function in order to collect,
count and transmit the stories, the facts, curiosities, finally your lives on Mars.

In margin from the Firm, I worked in the silence of my library, gathering great knowledge and fortune.
The hour of my retirement has sounded.
I seek a successor now.

You are keen on history, patient and perspicacious ?
Become the archivist of the ZDV3.
You have until on Sunday, february 17 to deposit your candidature,
and to show me your working project (website, banner...)

I'll choose my successor, his reward will be a personalized unique item.
Good luck...
http://www.mars-help.com/int/viewtopic.php?t=2642
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:12 pm

[ 13/02/2008 17:54 ] Post from The Firm : MMEMO Bunker lv2







[ 13/02/2008 18:54 ] Post from The Firm : Weird prints...


Modified Tyreprints were seen with particular details like deep side burns.
The prints are deep and the permafrost is compressed and abraded.
This phenomenon is visible in the Zone Telesio.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:11 am

[ 13/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : In the evening at the Digging s Bar


This evening, in the Digging's Bar, the ambiance is a little glum. A hard, long, working day, changing weather,
the villainous acts of few people are not there to improve the customers' mood.

Suddenly, all the electric output of the Digging's Bar is dropping, the lights scintillate then soften to stay at a level located at the limit of the darkness.
The huge rather empty Bar is shrouded in an semi-obscure environment.
After lots of surprised howls and unsatisfied Terraformers, silence is done gradually.

Something is different, the noises are attenuated, the ventilators slow down and the air becomes more dense,
sticky and the condensation with all these frightened Terraformers go straight up like an arrow…
Big Robot seems to freeze, his two higher eyepieces enlighten with a reddish gleam and you feel that something goes wrong,

■ One day, a reporter could write about this phenomenon in his newspaper...one day.
■ I'm to scared to do anything, I stay frozen hipnotized by the Big Robot red glow eyepieces.
■ The esotherism I don't have enough knowledge about that, call the disciples, it's their job!
■ My class is Adepte, I take my responsabilities, start to prey and invocate the Great Elder's powers.
■ But where I could put my tool box ? A short circuit, that must be easily repaired.
■ And now, it is when nobody is here that interesting things happen.







[ 13/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : In the evening at the Digging s Bar
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ But where I could put my tool box ? A short circuit, that must be easily repaired.

■ My class is Adepte, I take my responsabilities, start to prey and invocate the Great Elder's powers.

■ The esotherism I don't have enough knowledge about that, call the disciples, it's their job!

■ And now, it is when nobody is here that interesting things happen.

■ One day, a reporter could write about this phenomenon in his newspaper...one day.







[ 13/02/2008 23:21 ] Post from The Firm : Flight from the Digging Bar

This night , the Great Elders have listened to you.
The Disciples Aeris and Djaelle channeling their esotheric capacities,
succeeded in, without understanding what they faced to rebuke this… that ...no name for nothing?

Unfortunatly, nobody have a toolbox available in his inventory.

during a short moment, the most sensitive among you felt out of their carnal envelope, transported far from the place and the time where you are.
A bare ground, a temple, disciples, death

The terraformers Sybelya, Rocc and Trust for their part ,have difficulties to the cover their coolness back.
The fright generated is so strong, they have to leave their table and go directly at the infirmary.

The Reporters, if they were present could already search a title for their next article:

"the Firm does not do anything, and we have to live in this muddy pit without assistance, at the mercy of any crazyman".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:31 am

[ 14/02/2008 06:20 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer fran6 starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 3 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%






[ 14/02/2008 06:30 ] Post from La Firme : Alerte Contamination

LThe Control center of the Firm detected a serious bacteriological contamination on the zone Michaelpalin. Thepollux, didn't supervise correctly its tank of Larvas, these last spread and contaminated all his Mine Zone and the Survival Bunkers close to him.





[ 14/02/2008 14:13 ] Post from The Firm : The Keeper of Secrets seeks a successor

A strange humanoid materializes on the Voxterm screen of the Digging's Bar
. He looks like an unpleasant, fiftyish, silver haired man equipped with an old fashionned gas mask.
He's wearing a V-neck sweater over a work shirt,

I'm the Keeper of Secrets, a long time ago, I have taken this function in order to collect,
count and transmit the stories, the facts, curiosities, finally your lives on Mars.

In margin from the Firm, I worked in the silence of my library, gathering great knowledge and fortune.
The hour of my retirement has sounded.
I seek a successor now.

You are keen on history, patient and perspicacious ?
Become the archivist of the ZDV3.
You have until on Sunday, february 17 to deposit your candidature,
and to show me your working project (website, banner...)

I'll choose my successor, his reward will be a personalized unique item.
Good luck...

http://www.ma rs-help.com/int/viewtopic.php?t=2642






[ 14/02/2008 17:09 ] Post from Voxterm : Meteorites Alert
A cloud of meteorites enter in the martian atmospher, the threat lasts 15 to 27 minutes, verify your equipment and be careful if you are exposed outside.





[ 14/02/2008 18:00 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer alcomage starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:38 am

[ 14/02/2008 19:31 ] Post from The Firm : MMEMO Bunker lv1.3







[ 14/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : The night after.

Since yesterday evening, the Digging's Bar is much quiet. The casual customers are not many.
Only the Regulars have taken a seat, following to the letter the proverb: "the lightning don't struck twice at the same place".
Are you sure they have right?


■ I'm a regular, the proverbs it's not my cup of tea. I order a double scotck without rock, I stay in alerteness.
■ I'm a regular, I am relaxed, the last rumors are the least of my worries.
■ I'm a regular. I have ordered as much alcohol than it's necessary till I'll be drunk. It's expensive but after rumors I need some.
■ I am only a casual customer, I quickly take a drink:"BigBot a milkshake!". I'm looking very busy and leave this place.






[ 14/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : The night after.
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I'm a regular, the proverbs it's not my cup of tea. I order a double scotck without rock, I stay in alerteness.

■ I'm a regular, I am relaxed, the last rumors are the least of my worries.

■ I am only a casual customer, I quickly take a drink:"BigBot a milkshake!". I'm looking very busy and leave this place.

■ I'm a regular. I have ordered as much alcohol than it's necessary till I'll be drunk. It's expensive but after rumors I need some.






[ 14/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : A slab with hand and foot prints...

Despite the fact the all day long has been exhausting, some of you keep their mind clear.
the terraformers Dustygirl, Ksiezniczka, Ally and Xblade scan all that seems suspect to them. Their Survival in the wild' skill is severely tested.

Dustygirl and Kraktos, thanks to their high Survival in the wild skill perceive a change in the Bar's topography. A negligible detail holds their attention.
They stand up from their sit and move in the northern east Bar's corner, crouch down and release from dust a slab not completely like the others.
Indeed, are reproduced on this one hands and foot prints.

What is your reaction?


■ You encourage them to put their prints on the corresponding slab's prints.
■ I am Disciple, I pray the Great Elders, holding a Great Elder's skull, in order to protect us from a threatening phenomenon.
■ You try to convince them to touch nothing and call the Firm for a complete decontamination of the place.
■ You can't be too careful. You stay far from this corner.
■ I am Medic, I have my medical bag with multiple injections ready to be used and hold myself ready to intervene.






[ 14/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : A slab with hand and foot prints...
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ You encourage them to put their prints on the corresponding slab's prints.

■ You try to convince them to touch nothing and call the Firm for a complete decontamination of the place.

■ I am Medic, I have my medical bag with multiple injections ready to be used and hold myself ready to intervene.

■ I am Disciple, I pray the Great Elders, holding a Great Elder's skull, in order to protect us from a threatening phenomenon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:43 am

[ 14/02/2008 23:41 ] Post from The Firm : Something, somewhere...

Suddenly, all the electric output of the Digging's Bar is dropping, the lights scintillate then soften to stay at a level located at the limit of the darkness.
The huge rather empty Bar is shrouded in an semi-obscure environment.
After lots of surprised howls and unsatisfied Terraformers, silence is done gradually.

Something is different, the noises are attenuated, the ventilators slow down and the air becomes more dense,
sticky and the condensation with all these frightened Terraformers go straight up like an arrow…
Big Robot seems to freeze, his two higher eyepieces enlighten with a reddish gleam and you feel that something goes wrong,

the most sensitive among you feel out of their carnal envelope, transported far from the place and the time where you are.
A wirlwind invades you, you feel the particles of your bodies disaggregated and float a short moment in the air. You visualize a person, the stream accelerates to project you towards him.

On this fateful morning, you, you have been sent to clean a little metal temple as a punishment for your inattention in class.
As you are preparing to return, you see to your horror a vast cloud of black leathery creatures swoop down and engulf the monastery.
Running fastest as you can, you race to the battle that has already begun.
But in the unnatural dark, you stumble and strike your head on the martian ground.
As you lose consciousness, the last thing that you see in the poor light are the walls of the monastery crashing to the ground.

Many hours pass before you awake. With tears in your eyes you now survey the scene of destruction.
Raising your face to the clear sky, you swear vengeance on this dark raid, and with a sudden flash of realization you know what you must do.
You must set off on a perilous journey to the Firm's headquarters to warn the Manager of the terrible threat that now faces his people.
For you are now the last of the Monastery, are now the Lone Disciple.

You must make haste for you sense it is not safe to linger by the smoking remains of the ruined monastery.
The black-winged drones could return at any moment. You must set out for the Firm's Head-quarters and tell the Manager the terrible news of the massacre:
that the whole disciple studients of the Monastery, save yourself, have been slaughtered. Without the Disciples to communicate with Great Elders, the Firm will be at the mercy of their ancient enemy, ...

Fighting back tears, you bid farewell to your dead kinsmen.
Silently, you promise that their deaths will be avenged. You turn away from the ruins and carefully descend the steep track.
At the foot of the hill, the path splits into two directions, both leading into a desolated classic martian ground.


■ I wish to invoke the Great Elders, they could extend my Sixth Sense.
■ I wish to follow the left track.
■ I wish to take the right path into the desolated martian ground.





[ 15/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Something, somewhere...
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I wish to invoke the Great Elders, they could extend my Sixth Sense.

■ I wish to follow the left track.

■ I wish to take the right path into the desolated martian ground.






[ 15/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : A return to normal

You come to you, you see Conan crouched on Dustygirl and Kraktos bodies lying on the Digging's Bra floor.
He administer them injections to stabilize their state.
A few seconds more and it was too late.

Milane, have prayed with all the fervour he could find in such a moment like this, despite the fact he didn't hold a Great Elders artifact.
In a short moment, he has felt a presence but it disappeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:49 am

[ 15/02/2008 08:00 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer woulouf starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%







[ 15/02/2008 08:50 ] Post from The Firm : The Keeper of Secrets seeks a successor

A strange humanoid materializes on the Voxterm screen of the Digging's Bar
. He looks like an unpleasant, fiftyish, silver haired man equipped with an old fashionned gas mask.
He's wearing a V-neck sweater over a work shirt,

I'm the Keeper of Secrets, a long time ago, I have taken this function in order to collect,
count and transmit the stories, the facts, curiosities, finally your lives on Mars.

In margin from the Firm, I worked in the silence of my library, gathering great knowledge and fortune.
The hour of my retirement has sounded.
I seek a successor now.

You are keen on history, patient and perspicacious ?
Become the archivist of the ZDV3.
You have until on Sunday, february 17 to deposit your candidature,
and to show me your working project (website, banner...)

I'll choose my successor, his reward will be a personalized unique item.
Good luck...

http://www.ma rs-help.com/int/viewtopic.php?t=2642






[ 15/02/2008 14:48 ] Post from Voxterm : Elite Medic Staff

The mobile Elite Medic Staff of the Firm, in order to promote its avant-gardist new material carried out a free cure for all the people who were here. Numbre of Terraformers which benefit from this operation : 23. To know if you are one of the recipient of this operation, consult you Exploitation summary.






[ 15/02/2008 17:49 ] Post from The Firm : MMEMO Bunker lv1.4







[ 15/02/2008 20:40 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer metzlii starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 3 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 am

[ 15/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : The Printed Slab awake.

During all day long, you were many to come at the corner where the printed slab appeared last night.
Many of them tried to do the same gestures as Dustygirl and Kraktos, but nothing happened.

At this time, the night is falling and is spreading its darkness over your concessions.
The ultimate meeting hall is your favorite Digging's Bar, a place where many things occurs when you are away.
The has come, you are here, gathering your friends for a drink or something else...
This special slab attract all the glances around.
There's without surprise that prints begin to light up and light down with softness like the rythme of a heart beat.

If you focus your attention on this light you observe your heart beating in unison with the slab and with all the terraformers around.
The rythme brings gracefulness, serenity, coolness to you.
You feel your mind leaving this place, spreading his length over the miles, over the time, over Mars it self.

..

You wear a regular Life-suit lvl1, you are dressed in the brown tunic and cloak of a Disciple initiate. You have little with you to arm yourself for survival.

All you possess is a Metal punch Right hand Lvl.2 and a Backpack containing 1 ration.
Hanging from your waist is a leather pouch containing 1000 Temis.

You discover amongst the smoking ruins of the monastery,
1 Battlesuit pacificator in bad state,
4 Injection R06AX26, &n bsp;
2 Injection Steroid injector gun,
2000 Temis ; &nb sp; & nbsp;
4 rations.
&n bsp; &nbs p;
When you don the battlesuit, your medical check-up is running. Your shape is good.
However the technical assessment indicates bad reports:

Moving capacities of the left arm=......................35%,
Medical NBC auto-injection=......................damaged,
Oxygen autonomy=........................................8 hours.
VoxCam=....................................................destroyed

Your Sixth Sense has warned you that some of the drones that attacked the monastery are searching the two paths for any
survivors of their raid, but you can avoid both tracks by making your own way through the martian surface.

■ I wish to cut through the northeast.
■ I wish to head south.
■ I spot and search around to find some clues.






[ 15/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : The Printed Slab awake.
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I spot and search around to find some clues.

■ I wish to cut through the northeast.

■ I wish to head south.






15/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : Unsuccessful spot and search

You spend 15mn to seek around some clues but you don't find anything.


■ I wish to cut through the northeast.
■ I wish to head south.






[ 15/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : Unsuccessful spot and search
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I wish to cut through the northeast.

■ I wish to head south.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:22 am

[ 15/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : You cut through the northeast

You have cut your way towards the northeast for nearly half an hour.
The land is rather chaotic, many huge rocks, craters, and sandy ground.
You hear the beat of wings high above the sky. Looking up you can just make out the shape of a K-RP14 approaching from the north.
It is one of the dark metal monsters that attacked the monastery.
Hidden by the biggest rock you have found, you freeze, keeping absolutely still as the K-RP14 passes overhead and disappears towards the south. When you are sure that it has gone, you move off once again.

You have covered about a quarter of a mile when you hear shouting and a noise like thunderclaps ahead.
Edging nearer, you soon make out a clearing that you recognize to be the site of the ruins of Raumas, an ancient Great Elders temple built thousand years ago by unknow people.

A war party of desert tribes people, some twenty-five to thirty strong, are attacking the ruins from all sides.
Many more of the tribe men are dead or dying among the broken pillars of martian stone, but still they assault whatever is hidden inside. Suddenly, a bolt of blue lightning rips through the front rank of tribe men, sending the armour creatures tumbling in all directions.

A Tribe man, taller than the others and dressed from head to foot in black armor-suit, curses at his troops as he whips them forward with a barbed flail.

With weapon ready, you move to the edge of a crater, under cover of its border, and try to catch a glimpse of the defenders.
To your amazement, the ruins are being defended by a man.
You recognize his sky-blue dress and his dark Battlesuit Pacificator, embroidered with Firm's wings.
He is an Elite guard of the Great Disciple.Five tribe men charge forward, their energized spears raised to stab the guard as he hurriedly retreats deeper into the ruins.
You see him turn and raise his left glove just before a bolt of blue flame shoots from his defensive auto canon into the snarling tribe soldiers.


Close to where you are hidden, you see one of them scuttle past and climb one of the pillars of the temple. He has a long curved energized dagger and he is about to jump on the guard standing below.

■ I wish to pick up a chunk of temple stone and throw it at the tribe man's head.
■ I wish to shout a warning to the guard.
■ I should rather turn and leave the battle area, and run back into the no-man's-land.
■ I wish to run forward and attack the tribe man when he jumps.






[ 16/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : You cut through the northeast
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I wish to run forward and attack the tribe man when he jumps.

■ I wish to pick up a chunk of temple stone and throw it at the tribe man's head.

■ I wish to shout a warning to the guard.

■ I should rather turn and leave the battle area, and run back into the no-man's-land.






[ 16/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Big Bot horn up


The Big Robot automated alarm system starts.
The fact of detecting a slowing down of your arterial blood pressure turn on its alarm software.
You awake from a restorative sleep.






[ 16/02/2008 11:21 ] Post from The Firm : medical information


The Firm is proud to protect its Terraformers thanks to a new advanced technology.
The chemical components developed in the deep Bunkers are added with the orbital medical progress.

Each Terraformer by swallwing or injecting the compounds placed at the disposal makes sure of an optimal health.
We advise to the Syndicate medical community to preach the safety towards their members and also to advise the prevention factor.

A qualified medic is a major asset for a syndicate good performance, do not hesitate to contact your medic for any medical question he'll listen and answer about your troubles, it is a professional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:34 am

[ 16/02/2008 16:08 ] Post from Voxterm : Sanitary Control

The Sanitary's Control Team of the Firm has just carried out a surprise inspection. Further Terraformers benefits from a free toilet cleaning, others won an exceptional cleanliness reward. Number of concession's owners inspected : 30. Consult your Exploitation summary to know if you are one of the beneficiary.






[ 16/02/2008 18:03 ] Post from The Firm : Hysteria detected.

The Terraformer Dustygirl has pain to walk and work.
Currently in outside, he laughs in his Survival Life-suit and bites sometimes his tongue.
He is very agitated.

The Firm disadvises any contact with a hysterical.
Only the Codex 04's Disciples can calm him down.

Special Karmas are the prey of the harmful influences passing through.
Carry out an injections to reinforce you.






[ 16/02/2008 18:25 ] Post from The Firm : Harmful effects


The Vassalage Breaker's bearer does not use it or voluntarily blocks it to stop the releases.
He is the Master it is his right.

Nevertheless, the Vassalage Breaker notices that the Terraformer which carries it isn't broad-shouldered enough to manage and preserve control.
The Vassalage Breaker is an extraordinary powerful and complex Artifact.
It shows at this precise second who lead and who controls the situation.

The Terraformer chikno starts to bleed from the ears, the eyes, the nose and suffocate in her Life-suit.


If this Terraformer is in Betrayal or in his Survival Bunker or works outside… the very powerful unknown Artifact consumes him,
and in this way breaks the Terraforming Life-suit structures.
One upgrade is lost further to the damage.
The Terraformer brain is almost cooked, very very white as it was steam-cooked.

He is lying on the ground, the eyes twisted in ZDV 1 .

This artefact is damaged to 6%





[ 16/02/2008 19:17 ] Post from The Firm : The Keeper of Secrets seeks a successor

A strange humanoid materializes on the Voxterm screen of the Digging's Bar
. He looks like an unpleasant, fiftyish, silver haired man equipped with an old fashionned gas mask.
He's wearing a V-neck sweater over a work shirt,

I'm the Keeper of Secrets, a long time ago, I have taken this function in order to collect,
count and transmit the stories, the facts, curiosities, finally your lives on Mars.

In margin from the Firm, I worked in the silence of my library, gathering great knowledge and fortune.
The hour of my retirement has sounded.
I seek a successor now.

You are keen on history, patient and perspicacious ?
Become the archivist of the ZDV3.
You have until on Sunday, february 17 to deposit your candidature,
and to show me your working project (website, banner...)

I'll choose my successor, his reward will be a personalized unique item.
Good luck...

http://www.mars-help.com/int/viewtopic.php?t=2642
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:14 pm

[ 16/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : Strangers in the Night

Finally, the evening fall upon the Digging's Bar. T
he work was rather calm, compared to the last night.
It seems to you that the rumors go quickly over Mars.
Considering the Bar's frequentation this evening, you are ready to bet that many people of which
you never saw the faces are in lack of thrills.

The time comes.


■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.
■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these new faces.
■ I am Disciple, holding the artifact the Great Elders, I invoke their power.
■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.
■ I'm ready to dream and relaxe me, awaiting the gleams of the slab.
■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these unknown people.






[ 16/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : Strangers in the Night
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.

■ I'm ready to dream and relaxe me, awaiting the gleams of the slab.

■ I am Disciple, holding the artifact the Great Elders, I invoke their power.

■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.

■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these unknown people.

■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these new faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:22 pm

[ 16/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : You run forward and attack the tribe man when he jumps.

There's without surprise that prints begin to light up and light down with softness like the rythme of a heart beat.

If you focus your attention on this light you observe your heart beating in unison with the slab and with all the terraformers around.
The rythme brings gracefulness, serenity, coolness to you.
You feel your mind leaving this place, spreading his length over the miles, over the time, over Mars it self.

Moving capacities of the left arm=......................35%,
Medical NBC auto-injection=......................damaged,
Oxygen autonomy=........................................7.15 hours.
VoxCam=....................................................destroyed

1 Battlesuit pacificator in bad state,
4 .....................Injection R06AX26,
2 ......Injection Steroid injector gun,
2000.................................... Temis
4.......................................... rations.

Just as the Tribeman makes his leap, you race forward and strike out with your metal punch, knocking the soldier away from
the Elite guard's back.
You jump onto the struggling Tribeman and strike again. Due to the surprise of your attack, you seriously wound him at the chest.
The Energized spear wirl from all directions and strikes two times, making damages on your armor.

Intoxicated by his success he opens his guard, allowing you to counterattack immediatly. Surprised by your fast reaction, the
Tribeman can't fend your metal punch which hit the face, stunning him.

Upon seeing you emerge from your hiding place, the Tribeman officer shouts 'Orhgot! Orhgot!' to his cowering troops, who flee
the ruins and run to the safety of the martian desert.

Shaking his armored fist at you, the black-clad Tribeman screams, 'RANEK ROGERON OK--ORDAGRATH MARKHAT RAPHHT AJ!' before leaving.
Surveying the scene of battle, you count over fifteen Tribemen dead lying among the broken pillars of Raumas.

The Elite Guard wipes his arms and walks towards you, his hand extended in friendship.
_____________
Through his Helm vizor you see him. He is a young blond-haired youth with deep brooding eyes. His face is lined with
exhaustion and the grime of battle, and his long sky blue dress bear evidence of living rough in the wilds. He shakes your
hand and bows. 'My eternal thanks, Disciple. My powersuit was almost broken. Had you not come to my aid, I fear I would have
ended my days atop a Tribeman lance.'

He is weak and unsteady on his feet. You take his arm and sit him down upon a fallen pillar where you listen intently to what
he has to say.
He runs his automated medical software and talk to you:
'My name is Vigo Sviliovski. I am journeyman to the Brotherhood of Phobos, the Elite Guards of the Firm.
My master has sent me to your monastery with this urgent message.'
He removes a Recording card from inside a compartment of his Battlesuit and hands it to you.

'When the war started, I was in Betrayal with two travelling companions. The K-RP14 attacked us and we lost each other during our escape.'

The card is a warning to the Disciple Lords that the Firm's enemy have mustered a vast army beyond the Daedalia Planum.
The Guildmaster urges the Disciples to cancel their celebrations and prepare for war.

'I fear we were betrayed,' says Vigo, his head bowed in sorrow.
'One of my order, a brother called Orgoth, had explored the forbidden mysteries of the Great Elders.
Ten days ago he denounced the Brotherhood and killed one of our Elders.
He has since disappeared. It is rumoured that he now aids our enemy.'
You tell Vigo what has happened at the monastery, and of your mission to warn the Headquarters.

Silently, he removes a gold chain from around his neck and hands it to you.
On the chain is a small Phobos Pendant. 'It is the symbol of my Brotherhood,
and we are both truly brothers in this hour of darkness. It is a talisman of good fortune--may it protect you on your road ahead.'

You thank him, place the chain around your neck and slip the miniature Moon inside your Battlesuit.
Vigo bids you farewell. 'We must leave this place lest the Tribemen return with more of their loathsome kind to put an end to
us. I must return to my Garrison. I bid you farewell, my brother. May the luck of the Great Elders go with you.'
______________
With a wave of his hand, Vigo leaves the ruins and you continue your mission, pushing ahead. You have not gone far when you
realize several pairs of yellow eyes are watching you from your left. Suddenly, a black Energized spear skims the top of your helm.

It is a Tribeman ambush and you must run as fast as you can to escape it.
As you race through the big rocks you can hear the horrible cackle of the Tribemen close behind you.
Directly ahead you can see a rocky hillside.


■ I climb up the hill.
■ I change direction and continue my run through the big rocks.





[ 16/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : You run forward and attack the tribe man when he jumps.
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:

■ I climb up the hill.

■ I change direction and continue my run through the big rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:24 pm

[ 16/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : Big Bot horn up


The Big Robot automated alarm system starts.
The fact of detecting a slowing down of your arterial blood pressure turn on its alarm software.
You awake from a restorative sleep.

The huge majority among them are terraformers who prefere working than drinking in this place.
However most perspicacious among you could note the presence of 3 men sat at table who were not friendlier.
The Slab igniting, everyone was subjugated…
When you awake, you notice that the 3 men are not any more in the bar.






[ 17/02/2008 10:27 ] Post from The Firm : The Keeper of Secrets seeks a successor

A strange humanoid materializes on the Voxterm screen of the Digging's Bar
. He looks like an unpleasant, fiftyish, silver haired man equipped with an old fashionned gas mask.
He's wearing a V-neck sweater over a work shirt,

I'm the Keeper of Secrets, a long time ago, I have taken this function in order to collect,
count and transmit the stories, the facts, curiosities, finally your lives on Mars.

In margin from the Firm, I worked in the silence of my library, gathering great knowledge and fortune.
The hour of my retirement has sounded.
I seek a successor now.

You are keen on history, patient and perspicacious ?
Become the archivist of the ZDV3.
You have until on Sunday, february 17 to deposit your candidature,
and to show me your working project (website, banner...)

I'll choose my successor, his reward will be a personalized unique item.
Good luck...

Reply from: Admin
http://www.mars-help.com/int/viewtopic.php?t=2642





[ 17/02/2008 14:56 ] Post from Voxterm : Output control

Big Robot, during his tour of inspection, presented the Terrafomer who were here with a 5,000 temis reward during his visit. Number of Terraformers concerned: 28. Consult your Exploitation summary to know if you are one of the recipient.





[ 17/02/2008 18:16 ] Post from The Firm : MMEMO Bunker lv1.4

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 pm

[ 17/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : Strangers in the Night

Finally, the evening fall upon the Digging's Bar.
It seems to you that the rumors go quickly over Mars. Terraformers gathered around tables try to understand what's happened,
if the process will occure one more time.
Many questions are asked, but the answers brought please nobody.
Considering the Bar's frequentation this evening, you are ready to bet that many people of which you never saw the faces are in lack of thrills.

3 men seen last night come back and take a sit, in an isolated corner of the Bar.

The time comes.


■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.
■ I'm ready to dream and relaxe me, awaiting the gleams of the slab.
■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.
■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.
■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these 3 guys.
■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.





[ 17/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : Strangers in the Night
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I'm ready to dream and relaxe me, awaiting the gleams of the slab.

■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.

■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.

■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.

■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.





[ 17/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : The calm before the storm

There's without surprise that prints begin to light up and light down with softness like the rythme of a heart beat.

If you focus your attention on this light you observe your heart beating in unison with the slab and with all the terraformers around.
The rythme brings gracefulness, serenity, coolness to you.
You feel your mind leaving this place, spreading his length over the miles, over the time, over Mars it self.

The hillside is steep and the earth is loose and slippery.
You chance a swift glance over your shoulder and see the two tribemen emerge from the rocks.
They start to climb after you. About halfway from the peak of the hill,
you spot a cave to your right, almost totally hidden by a landslide.

■ I wish to hide in the cave.
■ I wish to avoid the cave and continue my climb to the peak.
■ I have a good Survival in the wild skill and test it out.(average skill vote)






[ 17/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : The calm before the storm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I wish to hide in the cave.

■ I have a good Survival in the wild skill and test it out.(average skill vote)

■ I wish to avoid the cave and continue my climb to the peak.






[ 17/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : Hidding in the cave

You clamber over the loose rocks and into the mouth of the cave,
and then quickly turn to push a large rock over the entrance.
You turn the concealing mode of your battle-suit on.
After a few minutes you see the Tribemen on the rocky ledge outside, their evil yellow eyes furtively searching every crevice
of the hillside. They are so close that you feel sure that they must spot you any second now.


■ I'm holding my breath, trying to make no noise. (character influence)
■ It's too late, I invoke the Great Elders strength and I stand and fight face to them. (syndicate influence)
■ It's the moment to remember how infiltrators do.(character influence)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:04 pm

[ 18/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Hidding in the cave
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ It's the moment to remember how infiltrators do.(character influence)

■ It's too late, I invoke the Great Elders strength and I stand and fight face to them. (syndicate influence)

■ I'm holding my breath, trying to make no noise. (character influence)




[ 18/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Cunning or not cunning...

(Average skill and class vote effective)
You pull up your hood and drop down behind the rocks that litter the mouth of the cave.
Holding your breath, you curl up into a tight ball, and completely cover yourself with your brown cloak.

Your concealment add-on is really helpful in this situation. You keep it inside your mind, that what experience is.

Only a few minutes later the Tribemen clamber over the
rocky ledge outside, their evil yellow eyes furtively searching every crevice of the hillside.
Then cursing in their strange tongue, they leave the ledge and start to climb towards the peak.


■ I wish to leave and descend the hill in case the Tribemen return.
■ I wish to explore the cave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:25 pm

[ 18/02/2008 00:20 ] Post from The Firm : Cunning or not cunning...
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I wish to explore the cave.

■ I wish to leave and descend the hill in case the Tribemen return.






[ 18/02/2008 00:20 ] Post from The Firm : Big Bot horn up


The Big Robot automated alarm system starts.
Slowing down of your arterial blood pressure detected, he turns his alarm software on.
You awake from a restorative sleep.

The huge majority among them are terraformers who prefere working than drinking in this place.
However most perspicacious among you could note the presence of 3 men sat at table who were not friendlier.
The Slab igniting, everyone was subjugated…
When you awake, you notice that the 3 men are not any more in the bar.






[ 18/02/2008 06:30 ] Post from Voxterm : Alerte Contamination

LThe Control center of the Firm detected a serious bacteriological contamination on the zone Colère. Ordo, didn't supervise correctly its tank of Larvas, these last spread and contaminated all his Mine Zone and the Survival Bunkers close to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:11 pm

[ 18/02/2008 15:15 ] Post from Voxterm : Warning

A disturbing sound wave, loud and residual reaches and spreads over your concessions, it disrupt the human physiology. This phenomenon seems to come from an old crater...



[ 18/02/2008 19:30 ] Post from The Firm : The new Firm s archivist.

A strange humanoid materializes on the Voxterm screen of the Digging's Bar
. He looks like an unpleasant, fiftyish, silver haired man equipped with an old fashionned gas mask.
He's wearing a V-neck sweater over a work shirt,

I would like to thanks all the terraformers who took part of the candidature.

Terraformer Conan you are chosen by Keeper of Secret to become the new official archivist of the Firm for the ZDV3.

That implies duty and responsibilities towards the community.
From my retirement, I will keep an eye on your work which will have to develop and to improve with time.

Be innovative, inventive.
You have to be devoted to your task. You could find help with archivist's assistants.
Have a great Work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:44 pm

[ 18/02/2008 23:00 ] Post from The Firm : Get out of the rut.

The putrified heart casts no reflection in the smoking mirror.

When the evening comes in the Digging's Bar, the terraformers gathered in the place seem to know what they have to do.
The attempts at coordinations from the charismatic leaders try to reason with the most stubborns ones.

The three guys have taken the same seats. They are in alertness trying to file who is in or not.
Their attention is focused on Big Robot too.


■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.
■ I wish to relaxe myself. I've read recently old mentras, that should be good enough.
■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these 3 guys.
■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.
■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.
■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.





[ 18/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : Get out of the rut.
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I wish to relaxe myself. I've read recently old mentras, that should be good enough.

■ I am Disciple, holding the Great Elders artifact, I invoke their power.

■ These unknown people seem to be fine for me, I will see them, start up the conversation and answer their questions.

■ I am suspicious, I prefer to be unaware about the slab as long as I do not know any more about these 3 unknown guys.

■ I am Medic, my first-aid kit is ready for an emergency intervention.

■ I am infiltrator. My rank and my dexterity enable me to be cunning enough to spy these 3 guys.







[ 18/02/2008 23:20 ] Post from The Firm : Deeper in the cave.

There's without surprise that prints begin to light up and light down with softness like the rythme of a heart beat.

If you focus your attention on this light you observe your heart beating in unison with the slab and with all the terraformers around.
The rythme brings gracefulness, serenity, coolness to you.
You feel your mind leaving this place, spreading his length over the miles, over the time, over Mars it self.

Moving capacities of the left arm=......................35%,
General damage=...............................................20%.
Medical NBC auto-injection=......................damaged,
Oxygen autonomy=...................................6.50 hours.
VoxCam=....................................................destroyed .

1 ............................Battlesuit pacificator in bad state,
4 ..................................................Injection R06AX26,
2 ..................................Injection Steroid injector gun,
2000................................................................ Temis.
4................................................................... .. rations.

The floor of the cave is dry and dusty. As you explore deeper in the half-light thanks to your infra-view vizor,
your Suit detect the stale odour of rotting flesh. Littering a crevice are the bones, hair and teeth.
You notice a small cloth bag among these humain remains which you open to discover 3000 Temis and an officer rank with the name "Bondund" written on it.

Pocketing these coins,the human remains and the rank, you leave the lair and carefully descend the hill.

■ I wish to head northeast.
■ I wish to head east.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:40 pm

[ 18/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : Deeper in the cave.
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I wish to head east.

■ I wish to head northeast.






[ 18/02/2008 23:40 ] Post from The Firm : Heading East.

Without warning, the old track ends abruptly at the edge of a steep slope.
The ground here is very loose and unstable. The heigh of your battle suit works against your interests,
You lose your footing and fall headlong over the edge.

When you awake, you find yourself lying at the foot of a steep slope.
Your Backpack and Weapon are missing and your head aches.
You cannot tell how long you have been unconscious, a brief glance on your vizor digital clock indicate 1hour more,
but you realize that you must not delay in pressing on with your mission.

Standing up, you see your Backpack is intact but the Weapon is broken in two and is now useless.
You quickly pick up your Backpack and move off ahead.

You have been walking for over half an hour when your eye is caught by some bright red christal partially concealed into the martian sand.
You recognize the salt of Laumspur, a rare and beautiful christal salt much prized for its healing properties.

Kneeling down, you pick the salt of Laumspur and place it in your Backpack.
You may eat this salt to regain strength if you are injured too much.
You have gathered enough for two such Meals. Closing your pack, you continue your mission.

■ I would rather continue towards the east
■ I wish to head northeast.






[ 19/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : Heading East.
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I would rather continue towards the east

■ I wish to head northeast.





[ 19/02/2008 00:00 ] Post from The Firm : A bunker or nothing.

You walk for over an hour, during which time you keep a constant vigil for any sign of K-RP14 in the reddish sky above.
You have twice spotted their tell-tale shadows in the sky and on both occasions your quick wits have saved you from capture.
You are now very hungry and must eat a Meal.

The path soon ends at a large crater. In the centre of the crater is a bunker taller and wider than any others you have ever seen in the zones near the Monastery.


■ I wish to enter in the bunker, turning the airlock on.
■ I would rather press on.






Post from : The Firm
Period of reactivity finished. The Great Elders observe your choices:


■ I wish to enter in the bunker, turning the airlock on.

■ I would rather press on.





[ 19/02/2008 00:20 ] Post from The Firm : Big Bot horn up


The Big Robot automated alarm system starts.
Slowing down of your arterial blood pressure detected, he turns his alarm software on.
The engineers present in the place notice that an act of sabotage has been attempted on Big Robot.
However he is fortunatly functional.

You awake from a restorative sleep.

Harper, Dustygirl and Conan suffer from awful headache.

When you awake, you notice that the 3 men are not any more in the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://library.darkbb.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mars Story   

Back to top Go down
 
Mars Story
Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mercredi 10 mars 2010 : l'horoscope
» A rather personal story and correction dream God gave me
» The Story of the Three Dimes
» Afraid of the third story
» (136472) Makemake

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zdv3's Library :: The library :: Era1 The arrival-
Jump to: