Zdv3's Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zdv3's Library

The history of Mars

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Souther The Prosecutor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Archivist
Admin
The Archivist

Souther The Prosecutor Empty
PostSubject: Souther The Prosecutor   Souther The Prosecutor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:30 pm

Souther The Prosecutor Southe10

http://www.the-terraformer.com/batiment_archives.html?id=39
Back to top Go down
https://library.darkbb.com
The Archivist
Admin
The Archivist

Souther The Prosecutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Souther The Prosecutor   Souther The Prosecutor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:30 pm

Souther was at a certain time a strong digger and he was my friend.
Strong enough to be classified among the heavyweights listed by the Firm and I was proud of him.

Pleasant and devoted with his metal brothers and sisters, he never balked to bring an unspecified help or to be used as jack to change a broken part.

The fact that Souther was uncultivated including in reading didn't lowered him, he was very respected.
As he helped the others, the others helped him too such as for example reading a building work-site plan.

This 6'7" giant by his own presence was sufficient to quiet the least brawl or aggressiveness.

One day, Souther was reported missing some times, one week, then two, then a few months until his reappearance.

From this moment nothing was not like before!

He wear a heavy odd armor with a cranium and he stank a lot.
Moreover he talk like never he did, before we laughed good while talking about simple things in a simple vocabulary.

All changed, now Souther machinegun the words like a weapon and he take on the Terraformers.
For one nothing it howls and types fist and makes a lawsuit and then… misfortune for its victim.

He has imposed himeself for few weeks and I am afraid that his return makes too much noise.
The Firm does not like people who do not work according to their contract. It cut his oxygen supply but that does not seems to disturb him. While I has gone to try to help him, I saw a crowd around his Bunker, kind of faithful that he has brought from nowhere.

They help him now, moreover I dislike their Live-suit, one would say that it is old fashioned ones.

The worst at all, he tells to anybody that he feel he is entrusted with a mission and so the law is himself.
But the problem is Souther was uncultivated and I feel that the judgments which he strikes violently here and there lack in subjectivity.

In fact if you do a thing which he dislike, he'll judge you himself immediatly.
I do not know what occurred, the only thing I can tell you is that many around here, because of the pressure and the lack of oxygen became insane.

He was my friend and I would do anything to help him.
His Karma was blue and surely still the same but he sinks continuously.

Boris! if you or your henchmen decipher this message go ahead and f...* (illegible)
Back to top Go down
https://library.darkbb.com

Souther The Prosecutor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zdv3's Library :: Room of the Archives :: Room of the Archives-
Jump to: